Feb 1, 2012

My First Experiences with you

My dearest Kira & Kara,
I still remember when the obgyn told me that I'm gonna have twin for the first time. I still remember how it feels. It was so amazing yet so surprising. We've got speechless and the only thing we could do was just looked at each other.

I still remember when I could see you for the first time. It was only from window glass. I couldn't touch you, or even to hug you. You slept so well, though there were many wires touched your bodies. It was so glad to see your smile for the first time.

I still remember when I could touch you for the first time. It was only my hand through the incubator window. I couldn't still to hug you. But it was so amazing to feel your skin, to touch your little arms. It was so blessing.

I still remember when I could hug you for the first time. I was so freaked out. I was so affraid to hurt you. You were so little, so fragile yet you were so eager.

I still remember when I took you home for the first time. It was kind of miracle to have you both in my life.

And now, seeing you sleep near me is another miracle. Seeing you grow and learn everyday is  an honor, a bounty of God and the precious moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment